Tuesday 3 May 2011

Happy 21st Birthday~DEAR ♥

Hey....my dear today is ur big big day na~~21st birthday lu~~~*wink wink*dai gor zai jor lu...Happy Birthday yea,dear ♥ ~hehe...heiii~~imma a 1st one tell u happy birthday lu...i told u 10days ago~but rejected by u...miekkkk ;D *tougue =P* Hmm~~but sososo sorry yea...i din by ur side T.T ur 21st birthday i din by ur side!! I ain't a good lover *evil*heiii...nonono~i'm not tat sort of girl...i'm kind~~~hahahaha =.="
But my dear seen sooooo sad bcoz i din by his side...dum dum @,@ ehmmm....don worry dear....i will celebrate ur big day wiv u...but just got bit late~~hehe ^o^ love u muchieee... ♥ ♥ ♥

Owh my dear...i will pray for u for ur sweet sweet 21st birthday~~*pray* i got a 5 wishes for eu...
First : i wish my dear n his family will healthy all the times...jian jian kang kang ^.^
2nd : i wish my dear n his family will safety all the times...ping ping an an ;D
3rd : i wish my dear n his family happy all the times.......*weeee* kai kai xin xin XD
4th : i wish my dear get good result on final exam.....many many A's
the 5th must keep for me & my dear : tada~~~i wish we can love each other , appreciate each other for eternity....

21 years old le...u must sang sang seng seng listen to me...hehe*evil* study gao gao then marry me...haha*blush* i will always by ur side for the rest of the sunrise n sunset in my life...i will hold ur big warm hand n walk wiv u till the end of my life.....


                             BTW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~MY DEAR 
 Lotsa Love......Lotsa Heart.....Lotsa Hug........Lotsa Kiss......
                                                                    Heart U Much...♥ 
                                                                           *blushing*
 
                                           Dearrr....I miss u lot.....wish to see u as soon as possible ^^

I LOVE YOU ;目

No comments:

Post a Comment